Welcome to the Association's 2020 Virtual Conference!
On April 7 of this year, the Association announced that it had officially cancelled the in-person 2020 Annual Conference in Portland, Oregon. This decision was reached after a great deal of discussion and thought with the Portland partners and community, and was made to protect the safety of members, staff, hosts, and all involved given the uncertain circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic. The Association also announced that it had made new arrangements to hold a virtual conference in its place, and plans to host another in-person event in Portland at a future date. We love you Portland!
Virtual Annual Conference: Recrafting Gardens for a Changed World
June 25, June 30, July 2, July 7, July 9
Specific times and event information (such as sessions, speakers, and descriptions) can be found on the full schedule page here! Please note that all of the times on our website listing are in Eastern time.
The cost for Association Members to attend is $100 (USD) and $150 (USD) for Non-Members. This pricing is per person and includes access to all virtual sessions and presentations ocurring over all five days of the virual conference as well as to the recorded sessions after the fact.
This exciting new program includes:
- 28 concurrent sessions representing all tracks with relevant, newly updated content
- Three distinguished Plenary Speakers
- Five completely new sessions on timely solutions for navigating our changed world
- Special Sessions on funding opportunities available for gardens now
- Opportunities to engage with fellow attendees on virtual discussion platforms and social media
- Exciting new channels for our Poster and Rapid-Fire Presentations
- CFRE and ISA Continuing Education Credits available
- And more!
Virtual Conference Registration
Registration for the 2020 Virtual Conference will open soon! Keep an eye on your email for registration announcements and check out 2020.publicgardens.org/2020-conference-registration to stay in the know. We thank you for your patience and flexibility.
Have more questions for us?
Visit our FAQ page for useful tips and helpful information regarding the Association's first-ever virtual conference! Feel free to also contact us at email@example.com or 610-708-3010 if you can't find the answer to your question.